Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
According to Destructoid, two separate sources have confirmed similar details about Beyond Good and Evil 2. These sources both say that the sequel, called Beyond Good and Evil: The Prejudices of Philosophers, will be funded and published by Nintendo. The game would come out in 2017 and will be exclusive to the Nintendo NX much like Bayonetta 2 was on the Wii U.
No official word from Nintendo or Ubisoft about the rumors. Ubisoft has still been claiming that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was still in development. However we haven’t seen anything since the game’s teaser trailer way back in 2008. The game’s designer, Michel Ancel, has since left Ubisoft, kind of, but claimed in 2011 that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was nearing completion.
If true this would be a pretty good “good will” measure for Nintendo’s next console. Despite that, as Destructoid points out, the original game never sold very well. Who knows if a sequel, long awaited or not, will make an impact.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool