Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
According to Destructoid, two separate sources have confirmed similar details about Beyond Good and Evil 2. These sources both say that the sequel, called Beyond Good and Evil: The Prejudices of Philosophers, will be funded and published by Nintendo. The game would come out in 2017 and will be exclusive to the Nintendo NX much like Bayonetta 2 was on the Wii U.
No official word from Nintendo or Ubisoft about the rumors. Ubisoft has still been claiming that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was still in development. However we haven’t seen anything since the game’s teaser trailer way back in 2008. The game’s designer, Michel Ancel, has since left Ubisoft, kind of, but claimed in 2011 that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was nearing completion.
If true this would be a pretty good “good will” measure for Nintendo’s next console. Despite that, as Destructoid points out, the original game never sold very well. Who knows if a sequel, long awaited or not, will make an impact.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.