Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
According to Destructoid, two separate sources have confirmed similar details about Beyond Good and Evil 2. These sources both say that the sequel, called Beyond Good and Evil: The Prejudices of Philosophers, will be funded and published by Nintendo. The game would come out in 2017 and will be exclusive to the Nintendo NX much like Bayonetta 2 was on the Wii U.
No official word from Nintendo or Ubisoft about the rumors. Ubisoft has still been claiming that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was still in development. However we haven’t seen anything since the game’s teaser trailer way back in 2008. The game’s designer, Michel Ancel, has since left Ubisoft, kind of, but claimed in 2011 that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was nearing completion.
If true this would be a pretty good “good will” measure for Nintendo’s next console. Despite that, as Destructoid points out, the original game never sold very well. Who knows if a sequel, long awaited or not, will make an impact.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!