Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
According to Destructoid, two separate sources have confirmed similar details about Beyond Good and Evil 2. These sources both say that the sequel, called Beyond Good and Evil: The Prejudices of Philosophers, will be funded and published by Nintendo. The game would come out in 2017 and will be exclusive to the Nintendo NX much like Bayonetta 2 was on the Wii U.
No official word from Nintendo or Ubisoft about the rumors. Ubisoft has still been claiming that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was still in development. However we haven’t seen anything since the game’s teaser trailer way back in 2008. The game’s designer, Michel Ancel, has since left Ubisoft, kind of, but claimed in 2011 that Beyond Good and Evil 2 was nearing completion.
If true this would be a pretty good “good will” measure for Nintendo’s next console. Despite that, as Destructoid points out, the original game never sold very well. Who knows if a sequel, long awaited or not, will make an impact.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.