Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo expert and Twitter user Emily Rogers Tweeted today that a new Paper Mario game is expected to release soon for Wii U. Her Tweets are as follows:
The game is currently being localized and tested.
— Emily Rogers (@Emi1yRogers) January 22, 2016
Normally something like this would be baseless, but Emily is a reliable source, and there was a supposed Intelligent Systems brochure leak last year, detailed in this NeoGAF thread.
If Emily’s information is true, this Paper Mario game should release very soon, possibly before E3. This also seems to point to a Nintendo Direct in the coming days to announce this game. It’s funny that Paper Jam just released today in the US, but there’s already talk of Paper Mario appearing in a new title.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.