Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
After NeoGAF rumors went around for a few days, Polygon is reporting that their sources are confirming the existence of Marvel vs Capcom 4. Set to be released next year, the series’ next entry will be revealed at Playstation Experience this weekend after the Street Fighter V Capcom Cup.
Polygon is claiming that the roster will be filled with Marvel characters from Marvel Studios movies as opposed to characters owned by Fox. I’m not 100% sure sold on this, since Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, and other X-Men characters are so integral to MvC‘s legacy, but I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Star-Lord, Black Widow, and Groot show up this time around. Capcom characters will be completely up to the developer, but let’s hope they have the smarts to bring Tron Bonne back.
Polygon also notes that “there may be good news for fans of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 specifically coming soon as well”, which reads to me as a re-listing on digital marketplaces and perhaps a much needed patch. Personally, I hope they also re-list Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Marvel vs Capcom: Origins.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.