WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
After NeoGAF rumors went around for a few days, Polygon is reporting that their sources are confirming the existence of Marvel vs Capcom 4. Set to be released next year, the series’ next entry will be revealed at Playstation Experience this weekend after the Street Fighter V Capcom Cup.
Polygon is claiming that the roster will be filled with Marvel characters from Marvel Studios movies as opposed to characters owned by Fox. I’m not 100% sure sold on this, since Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, and other X-Men characters are so integral to MvC‘s legacy, but I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Star-Lord, Black Widow, and Groot show up this time around. Capcom characters will be completely up to the developer, but let’s hope they have the smarts to bring Tron Bonne back.
Polygon also notes that “there may be good news for fans of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 specifically coming soon as well”, which reads to me as a re-listing on digital marketplaces and perhaps a much needed patch. Personally, I hope they also re-list Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Marvel vs Capcom: Origins.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.