Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
According to information leaked to Kotaku’s Jason Schreier, Bethesda Game Studios is developing a new Fallout game set in Boston. Schreier obtained this news after a Kotaku reader leaked casting documents to him two weeks ago, and has been able to confirm their validity. The casting director attached to these documents has also worked on Bethesda Game Studios projects before, lending an additional level of credence to the rumor.
The documents, which we’ve mirrored below, detail what looks to be the game’s opening monologue and a dialogue exchange between the player character and an NPC. Since these are only casting scripts and not final scripts, it’s very possible the game is still being written and none of these details have been set in stone.
This reveal comes in the wake of Fallout ARG hoax website TheSurvivor2299, which captivated the internet for almost an entire month. Bethesda declined to comment for Kotaku’s story, but we’ll update this space with any news.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!