Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
The next Assassin’s Creed is codenamed “Empire“, and will be set in ancient Egypt according to the report. Ubisoft was disappointed by the reaction to Unity, and while Syndicate got a much better response, it seems like the company still wants to take a breather. The 4chan poster claims that this will be the start of a new trilogy in-universe, focusing on a slave who escapes Egyptian control and will eventually make his way to Rome or Greece.
Kotaku made a note that not only is the Assassin’s Creed movie set to launch in December, and that there are two Assassin’s Creed sidescrollers due in the coming months, but a domain was filed for an AC collection, which will tide over anyone who needs their dose for the year.
At the end of the article, Jason Schreier notes that Watch_Dogs 2 may be releasing at the end of the year, and that it’s set in San Fransisco. Perhaps Ubisoft will be alternating between Assassin’s and Watch_Dogs every year to slow fatigue and allow for innovation? Let’s hope so.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos