- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
I feel the soul leaving my body as I write this. Laura Dale, credible Switch leaker and writer for LetsPlayVideoGames reports that one of the Switch’s launch titles is going to be an Ubisoft developed RPG starring Mario where he goes up against the Rabbids.
Yes, that’s right. Those Rabbids.
Nintendo is purely watching over the game’s development even though it will supposedly be touted as a full collaboration. The game’s plot will be focused on the Rabbids invading the Mushroom Kingdom, with most of them playing villains and a few helping Mario out, including at least one Rabbid party member.
Other Mario characters will be joining the cast, with a heavy focus on Yoshi. There will also be a new form of Bowser that is Rabbid themed.
If this is real, a demo will be available for the press to play in January during the Switch’s formal reveal. The demo will have the Joycons vibrating as if Rabbids are in your Switch, as if this wasn’t enough of a nightmare already.
We’ll, unfortunately, have more on this as it develops.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.