It's barely about games.
- VGCC Episode 290: Hand it to Hooters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 289: We All Like Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 28: Google Shitposting - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 8 - Read More → . . . . .
- How To Speak In Pokemon Trade Chat: AKA "How I Spent One Night Hustling Foreign Dittos For Breeding Purposes" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 23, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally time to talk the nitty gritty about Final Fantasy XIV’s latest expansion Shadowbringers! This podcast is a spoiler-free discussion about the systems and overall game design of Shadowbringers, with Rose and Skull’s impressions and opinions on everything from music to fishing!
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
The opening theme to this episode is the Shadowbringers Story Mission Theme, while the closing song is The Crystarium Night Theme, both by Masayoshi Soken.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
XCHOOM takes on it's final operation against an unrelenting Ethereal and it's army of Avatars.
Still waiting on a youtuber to start covering WWE2K20 lore.
More like StarCRAPtor.