Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
It’s finally time to talk the nitty gritty about Final Fantasy XIV’s latest expansion Shadowbringers! This podcast is a spoiler-free discussion about the systems and overall game design of Shadowbringers, with Rose and Skull’s impressions and opinions on everything from music to fishing!
You can also join our discord channel at thegamezone.zone !
The opening theme to this episode is the Shadowbringers Story Mission Theme, while the closing song is The Crystarium Night Theme, both by Masayoshi Soken.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?