Look upon my cards, ye mighty.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
This is the episode where we talk about the Final Fantasy XIV Digital Event, where they announced the exciting new expansion definitely called Forspoken.
The song for this episode is probably called “Endwalker” by Masayoshi Soken.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Chicks dig giant robots.
I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?