Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Take Two was pretty confident during their financial report earlier today. Overall revenue is up, digital revenue is up, and titles like GTAV, NBA 2K16, and Battleborn (no, really) are all helping. Bolstered by this news, Take Two wanted to keep investors happy and positive by announcing that Rockstar “is hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon.” No doubt that’s Red Dead Redemption 2 and possibly the rumored next Grand Theft Auto entry. Rockstar can afford to pick and choose when to announce their next game, so “soon” could really be anytime.
It wasn’t all positive, as XCOM 2’s console port is being pushed back slightly. The game will now be released on Sep. 27th, just under a month’s delay. No word on why, but a month’s time isn’t much, so it could be as simple as giving the game a better release window.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!