What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Take Two was pretty confident during their financial report earlier today. Overall revenue is up, digital revenue is up, and titles like GTAV, NBA 2K16, and Battleborn (no, really) are all helping. Bolstered by this news, Take Two wanted to keep investors happy and positive by announcing that Rockstar “is hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon.” No doubt that’s Red Dead Redemption 2 and possibly the rumored next Grand Theft Auto entry. Rockstar can afford to pick and choose when to announce their next game, so “soon” could really be anytime.
It wasn’t all positive, as XCOM 2’s console port is being pushed back slightly. The game will now be released on Sep. 27th, just under a month’s delay. No word on why, but a month’s time isn’t much, so it could be as simple as giving the game a better release window.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!