We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Take Two was pretty confident during their financial report earlier today. Overall revenue is up, digital revenue is up, and titles like GTAV, NBA 2K16, and Battleborn (no, really) are all helping. Bolstered by this news, Take Two wanted to keep investors happy and positive by announcing that Rockstar “is hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon.” No doubt that’s Red Dead Redemption 2 and possibly the rumored next Grand Theft Auto entry. Rockstar can afford to pick and choose when to announce their next game, so “soon” could really be anytime.
It wasn’t all positive, as XCOM 2’s console port is being pushed back slightly. The game will now be released on Sep. 27th, just under a month’s delay. No word on why, but a month’s time isn’t much, so it could be as simple as giving the game a better release window.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!