Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Rock Band 4 is coming out Oct. 6th, 2015 but that’s not all. The game is adding what it calls “freestyle guitar solos”. Instead of a dedicated section with a note highway to follow you see either a notes of a certain color indicating which set of buttons to play. Sometimes you’ll need to hold your notes or something create a “lick” by holding down 2 or 3 at once. You’ll still need to play in time to the beat but the back end will make sure what you choose to play will sound good. And it encourages acting like a rock star too. Lifting your guitar will change the sound while up strums will sound different than down strums.
This adds onto a growing list of small changes they’re making to Rock Band. It’s almost like a wishlist of every franchise fan.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.