Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Rock Band 4 is coming out Oct. 6th, 2015 but that’s not all. The game is adding what it calls “freestyle guitar solos”. Instead of a dedicated section with a note highway to follow you see either a notes of a certain color indicating which set of buttons to play. Sometimes you’ll need to hold your notes or something create a “lick” by holding down 2 or 3 at once. You’ll still need to play in time to the beat but the back end will make sure what you choose to play will sound good. And it encourages acting like a rock star too. Lifting your guitar will change the sound while up strums will sound different than down strums.
This adds onto a growing list of small changes they’re making to Rock Band. It’s almost like a wishlist of every franchise fan.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.