What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Ahead of next year’s Pyeongchang Winter Olympics, Steep is adding a variety of new modes and mountains to the game this December. Officially licensed, Road to the Olympics will add all the major events in skiing and snowboarding, including Downhill, Halfpipe, Slopestyle, Giant Slalom, Super G and Big Air.
Also included with the expansion will be a variety of new challenges, as you would expect from Steep, as well as two new mountains; one being the official course in Pyeongchang, and the other being somewhere in Japan. Players will also be choosing a nation to represent while playing the new expansion, so presumably there’s going to be some sort of virtual Winter Olympics in-game, given Steep’s established history of competition.
Road to the Olympics comes to Steep on December 5th of this year.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!