We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
It took Jaws three movies before they cashed in on the three dimensional money train, but Risk of Rain 2 is doing 3D right now. Announced via a blog post on Tumblr, Risk of Rain 2 has the difficult task of shifting perspectives while keeping the original, frantic feel. A lot of the systems in the original rogue-like were based on range, but if you can’t see in 360 degrees then you run the risk of getting constantly shot.
Hopoo Games, Risk of Rain’s developer, isn’t saying much more about the sequel, since it’s still very early in development. The art styles looks a little humdrum in the photos, but the .gifs reveal a quick pace. It may end up feeling more like Serious Sam or Devil Daggers before it’s finally finished. Hopefully Risk of Rain 2 can also launch on consoles right away instead of having to wait a year or so.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!