As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
Brian Horton, game director for both games in the recent Tomb Raider reboots, has decided to move on from Crystal Dynamics for what he’s calling the ,”start of a new adventure”.
Tomb Raider and its sequel Rise of the Tomb Raider gave new life to a long dead franchise and Crystal Dynamics is said to be working on a third, and possibly final, entry of the series. Rise of the Tomb Raider did pretty well despite being only released on Xbox One so far, selling over a million copies according to Microsoft.
Horton is leaving at the best time. He’s helped revitalize a historic video game character and modernized her appropriately. Horton says he and his family are moving to Southern California which leaves plenty of room for speculation as to where he may end up.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.