Too much feet talk.
- VGCC Episode 257: EVERY BUDDY - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 11, A New Miku In Town (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV's Tokyo Fan Festival Recap - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
After Yoshi’s Wooly World finally found its way to the United States, Kay and Michael decided to revisit a lesser known Yoshi game, Yoshi’s Story. Is this a forgotten masterpiece from the N64 or another scrambled mess in the Yoshi franchise?
Ride The Rails is a weekly show from Chooch where we travel around the video game world. We put out new videos every Tuesday on our Youtube channel.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Also, this week Niall becomes more machine than man.
That main theme though.....Soken my man!
Roll +edge to get the job
Google's being Google.