A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
On this bonus episode of Ride The Rails, Prison Architect has finally gone 1.0 so Michael and Ryan break some laws, get arrested, and try a great escape. We go over some of the established mechanics before diving into the new prison escape mode where we can load up random prisons from the Steam workshop. Find out what Ryan really thought of Prison Architect in his review.
Ride The Rails is a weekly video series where we at VGCC dig the tunnels under the walls of the video game prison in hopes of earning our freedom.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.