How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
In a thoroughly creepy trailer, Resident Evil 7 was announced at this year’s E3. The trailer features someone waking up in a very filthy and foreboding house, and then playing a VHS tape filled with all sorts of disturbing found footage. No gameplay was shown, but Resident Evil 7 is set to release on January 24th of next year.
More interestingly, Resident Evil 7 will be a “full VR experience” for PlayStation VR. Stay tuned for more info.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.