You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
In a thoroughly creepy trailer, Resident Evil 7 was announced at this year’s E3. The trailer features someone waking up in a very filthy and foreboding house, and then playing a VHS tape filled with all sorts of disturbing found footage. No gameplay was shown, but Resident Evil 7 is set to release on January 24th of next year.
More interestingly, Resident Evil 7 will be a “full VR experience” for PlayStation VR. Stay tuned for more info.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.