The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier this year, the HD remake of the first Resident Evil smashed expectations for Capcom’s digital sales. Then, we saw those same producers pitch a Resident Evil 2 remake to Capcom. Unsurprisingly, RE 2 has now been confirmed for an HD remake.
In a video posted earlier this morning, Resident Evil HD producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi addressed Resident Evil fans, confirming the status of the project and thanking fans for their support. He states that it will be “some time” before more updates can be offered, and asks for fans to look forward to the upcoming remake of Resident Evil 0.
Not much is known about the RE 2 remake, but it’ll at least be released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It may be a while before anything else is said, but it’s great that this classic game is finally being made more widely available.
Check out the announcement below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little