The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Buy a new mouse and get ready to click like you’ve never clicked before. The national eSport of Korea is back. According to several reports, the RTS classic Starcraft will be getting an HD remake from Blizzard. No information on if this is just a multiplayer upgrade or the entire game, but it does appear the frame rate and resolution will both be getting a boost. The actual reveal will probably happen in September during a major tournament run by Blizzard.
No surprise that Blizzard wants to reclaim their eSports crown for RTS games. Starcraft 2 was probably the first game to really sweep in and take advantage of live streams of tournaments. The current eSports scene didn’t really take off until League of Legends and Dota 2 emerged, but Starcraft 2 paved the way. Surely releasing the original Starcraft, which was immensely popular after the Brood War expansion, will relight some eSports fires.
Rumors have also pointed to possible HD remakes of Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 at some point.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.