This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Art assets provided to Kotaku confirmed the existence of the rumored Mario and Rabbids cross-promotional game in development for the Nintendo Switch. Rumored for release this fall, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is an RPG featuring characters from both series.
The game will feature turn-based combat and two player local co-op. It’s also shooting for a whacky sense of humor with artwork of the Mario characters finally holding guns like fans have wanted them to for years now and shooting things with lasers. There are also eight main playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, and four Rabbids dressed up like the four mario characters.
Development is taking place within Ubisoft on their proprietary in-house engine, Snowdrop. Rumors speculate a fall release date between August and September, so it’s possible that we could see more on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle at E3.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!