Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
Art assets provided to Kotaku confirmed the existence of the rumored Mario and Rabbids cross-promotional game in development for the Nintendo Switch. Rumored for release this fall, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is an RPG featuring characters from both series.
The game will feature turn-based combat and two player local co-op. It’s also shooting for a whacky sense of humor with artwork of the Mario characters finally holding guns like fans have wanted them to for years now and shooting things with lasers. There are also eight main playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, and four Rabbids dressed up like the four mario characters.
Development is taking place within Ubisoft on their proprietary in-house engine, Snowdrop. Rumors speculate a fall release date between August and September, so it’s possible that we could see more on Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle at E3.