Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier this week, rumors surfaced that Final Fantasy XV would be pushed back from its September 30th launch to November 29th. Now, sources inside GameStop management as well as leaked promotional material seem to have confirmed this delay.
The reports have been corroborated by photographs of instructions guiding GameStop employees to cover outdated promotional materials with newly issued stickers that bear the updated release date. See below:
Reports also claim that this release date will be confirmed on Monday, August 15th, as this is when the new materials are set to be displayed. As of yet, no word has come down through official channels regarding the delay.
A delayed Square Enix game is disappointing, but not particularly surprising. Let’s only hope that the extra waiting time only makes the experience of hanging with these sweet anime bros that much better.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.