The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier this week, rumors surfaced that Final Fantasy XV would be pushed back from its September 30th launch to November 29th. Now, sources inside GameStop management as well as leaked promotional material seem to have confirmed this delay.
The reports have been corroborated by photographs of instructions guiding GameStop employees to cover outdated promotional materials with newly issued stickers that bear the updated release date. See below:
Reports also claim that this release date will be confirmed on Monday, August 15th, as this is when the new materials are set to be displayed. As of yet, no word has come down through official channels regarding the delay.
A delayed Square Enix game is disappointing, but not particularly surprising. Let’s only hope that the extra waiting time only makes the experience of hanging with these sweet anime bros that much better.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!