This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier this week, rumors surfaced that Final Fantasy XV would be pushed back from its September 30th launch to November 29th. Now, sources inside GameStop management as well as leaked promotional material seem to have confirmed this delay.
The reports have been corroborated by photographs of instructions guiding GameStop employees to cover outdated promotional materials with newly issued stickers that bear the updated release date. See below:
Reports also claim that this release date will be confirmed on Monday, August 15th, as this is when the new materials are set to be displayed. As of yet, no word has come down through official channels regarding the delay.
A delayed Square Enix game is disappointing, but not particularly surprising. Let’s only hope that the extra waiting time only makes the experience of hanging with these sweet anime bros that much better.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!