Let's Keep The Peace
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 22: Dumping Milk on a Bird - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Leaked - Read More → . . . . .
Writer of Valve games, like Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and 2, Erik Wolpaw has left the company according to several sources talking to Gamasutra. Sources noticed a few Facebook and Twitter posts from Wolpaw and other Valve employees clearly stating Wolpaw has left Valve. This would be more big talent leaving, and only a year after the departure of another of Valve’s lead writers Marc Laidlaw. Valve hasn’t commented on Wolpaw’s exit, and Wolpaw hasn’t announced where he is going, or which island he’ll be vacationing on for the next few months.
This continues to mark a transition for Valve away from story-based games like Half-Life or Portal, and more towards titles like Dota 2. Neither side in this will be hurting however, Valve continues to make money and collect knives and Wolpaw can go wherever he chooses. It’ll be interesting to see what games Valve creates in a post-Wolpaw world, and if they’ll ever be able to recapture those wonderful, story driven, moments from their past.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Character designs are messed up.
Good news, vore fans!
"What a shitload of fuck" - John Unknown