Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
According to several sites, sources within Eidos are saying that Deus Ex is on hold for development while the company focuses more on Tomb Raider and Marvel games. This rumor points to Eidos working on that recently announced Avengers project as well as a Guardians of the Galaxy game. It all makes sense since Deus Ex: Mankind Divided didn’t exactly set the world ablaze and Tomb Raider is still doing really well. And while a new Guardians game has no chance of coming out when the movie’s sequel does in May, it isn’t shocking that Eidos would want to capitalize on the franchise while it’s popular.
All this news is coming from multiple sources inside Eidos and isn’t too surprising. Deus Ex probably works best with occasional releases and there is no telling when the Marvel movie bubble will burst. Now you’ll have to excuse me while I dream of a Guardians/Hitman crossover game.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos