WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
According to several sites, sources within Eidos are saying that Deus Ex is on hold for development while the company focuses more on Tomb Raider and Marvel games. This rumor points to Eidos working on that recently announced Avengers project as well as a Guardians of the Galaxy game. It all makes sense since Deus Ex: Mankind Divided didn’t exactly set the world ablaze and Tomb Raider is still doing really well. And while a new Guardians game has no chance of coming out when the movie’s sequel does in May, it isn’t shocking that Eidos would want to capitalize on the franchise while it’s popular.
All this news is coming from multiple sources inside Eidos and isn’t too surprising. Deus Ex probably works best with occasional releases and there is no telling when the Marvel movie bubble will burst. Now you’ll have to excuse me while I dream of a Guardians/Hitman crossover game.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.