Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
According to several sites, sources within Eidos are saying that Deus Ex is on hold for development while the company focuses more on Tomb Raider and Marvel games. This rumor points to Eidos working on that recently announced Avengers project as well as a Guardians of the Galaxy game. It all makes sense since Deus Ex: Mankind Divided didn’t exactly set the world ablaze and Tomb Raider is still doing really well. And while a new Guardians game has no chance of coming out when the movie’s sequel does in May, it isn’t shocking that Eidos would want to capitalize on the franchise while it’s popular.
All this news is coming from multiple sources inside Eidos and isn’t too surprising. Deus Ex probably works best with occasional releases and there is no telling when the Marvel movie bubble will burst. Now you’ll have to excuse me while I dream of a Guardians/Hitman crossover game.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.