WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
A brand new IP, Control, from Remedy Entertainment and 505 Games was revealed in a surprise trailer at the Playstation E3 conference today, revealing yet another cryptic, abstract sci-fi world. The trailer leads with a voiceover from, presumedly, the protagonist, and transitions into gameplay, revealing it’s a person shooter, wherein your character has some sort of telekinesis.
No release window was shown for Control, but it has been confirmed to be releasing on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.