Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
A brand new IP, Control, from Remedy Entertainment and 505 Games was revealed in a surprise trailer at the Playstation E3 conference today, revealing yet another cryptic, abstract sci-fi world. The trailer leads with a voiceover from, presumedly, the protagonist, and transitions into gameplay, revealing it’s a person shooter, wherein your character has some sort of telekinesis.
No release window was shown for Control, but it has been confirmed to be releasing on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.