Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
It’s that time again, the time where we all collectively sigh and commit to buying new amiibo. The release schedule for next month’s amiibo wave has been revealed, and I can’t wait to cry in frustration when I realize how terrible the amiibo hunt is yet again.
On Sept. 11th, Zero Suit Samus, Doctor Mario, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., and Olimar will be released. The Super Mario Maker 30th Anniversary amiibo will also be released to tie in with Super Mario Maker’s release that same day. On the 25th, a three pack of Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, and R.O.B. will come out, and it’s rumored that this bundle will be Gamestop exclusive.
Nintendo went on to state that the Mii Gunner/Swordfighter/Brawler amiibos will be available sometime in November, and that details on the Modern Mario Super Mario Maker amiibo will be detailed later. Are you going to be picking any of these up? Do you have a dangerous love/hate relationship with amiibos like I do? Leave a comment so we can heal together.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.