The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
It’s that time again, the time where we all collectively sigh and commit to buying new amiibo. The release schedule for next month’s amiibo wave has been revealed, and I can’t wait to cry in frustration when I realize how terrible the amiibo hunt is yet again.
On Sept. 11th, Zero Suit Samus, Doctor Mario, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., and Olimar will be released. The Super Mario Maker 30th Anniversary amiibo will also be released to tie in with Super Mario Maker’s release that same day. On the 25th, a three pack of Mr. Game & Watch, Duck Hunt, and R.O.B. will come out, and it’s rumored that this bundle will be Gamestop exclusive.
Nintendo went on to state that the Mii Gunner/Swordfighter/Brawler amiibos will be available sometime in November, and that details on the Modern Mario Super Mario Maker amiibo will be detailed later. Are you going to be picking any of these up? Do you have a dangerous love/hate relationship with amiibos like I do? Leave a comment so we can heal together.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.