At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
After years of yearning, and days of teasing, Rockstar Games finally have us what we all wanted, Red Dead Redemption 2.
The trailer sets up a more lush, ranch-like setting rather than the sparse desert setting from the original RDR. No word on if this is a prequel, or set in fake New Orleans, like previous leaks have suggested. The game does look crazy pretty, and with the new environment hopefully Rockstar can give a more diverse and interesting map. Though this feels more like a teaser than an outright trailer, the hype train begins right here for fall 2017.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?