At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
First came Might No.9 and it was good…unless you ask someone who’s played it. Then came Red Ash and it was good…and then some Chinese company funded it and the Kickstarter failed.
Then came a Red Ash anime that was funded. That is unless you ask Studio 4C who is making Red Ash Magicicada. The anime has already raised $162,882 on it’s first Kickstarter but Studio 4C would really like some more. Now they’re asking for an additional $127,118 to extend the twelve minute episode to a full thirty minutes. The donation tiers go up to $5,000 and the stretch goals reach into the millions, promising a full feature film if funding somehow balloons that high.
All of this is utterly ridiculous and we are being taken along for the ride. Inafune could be on a cruise line for all we know and yet his newest franchise is being dragged around squeezing fans for every dollar they can spare. Konami may be turning beloved franchises into gambling machines but at least they aren’t asking hardcore and dedicated fans to fund their manufacturing costs.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?