WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
A new Ratchet and Clank is coming and it looks like it continues the series tradition of wacky weapons and interesting platforming. This time with teleporting through space rifts to instantly send yourself to another area of the level. It looks like it adds some really interesting wrinkles for both combat and traversal. I’ve always really enjoyed the Ratchet games and this one looks like more of that so I’m definitely looking forward to it. You add in girl Ratchet from an alternate world and I just want to ask what that means. Is it Multiplayer? Is it just “hey sometimes you are in another world where you play as girl Ratchet”? I need to know. Especially since with the way Ratchet works, multiplayer could be completely wild, so color me intrigued to find out more.
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.