You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
A new Ratchet and Clank is coming and it looks like it continues the series tradition of wacky weapons and interesting platforming. This time with teleporting through space rifts to instantly send yourself to another area of the level. It looks like it adds some really interesting wrinkles for both combat and traversal. I’ve always really enjoyed the Ratchet games and this one looks like more of that so I’m definitely looking forward to it. You add in girl Ratchet from an alternate world and I just want to ask what that means. Is it Multiplayer? Is it just “hey sometimes you are in another world where you play as girl Ratchet”? I need to know. Especially since with the way Ratchet works, multiplayer could be completely wild, so color me intrigued to find out more.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.