Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
A new Ratchet and Clank is coming and it looks like it continues the series tradition of wacky weapons and interesting platforming. This time with teleporting through space rifts to instantly send yourself to another area of the level. It looks like it adds some really interesting wrinkles for both combat and traversal. I’ve always really enjoyed the Ratchet games and this one looks like more of that so I’m definitely looking forward to it. You add in girl Ratchet from an alternate world and I just want to ask what that means. Is it Multiplayer? Is it just “hey sometimes you are in another world where you play as girl Ratchet”? I need to know. Especially since with the way Ratchet works, multiplayer could be completely wild, so color me intrigued to find out more.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.