- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
A new Ratchet and Clank is coming and it looks like it continues the series tradition of wacky weapons and interesting platforming. This time with teleporting through space rifts to instantly send yourself to another area of the level. It looks like it adds some really interesting wrinkles for both combat and traversal. I’ve always really enjoyed the Ratchet games and this one looks like more of that so I’m definitely looking forward to it. You add in girl Ratchet from an alternate world and I just want to ask what that means. Is it Multiplayer? Is it just “hey sometimes you are in another world where you play as girl Ratchet”? I need to know. Especially since with the way Ratchet works, multiplayer could be completely wild, so color me intrigued to find out more.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.