The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
A new Ratchet and Clank is coming and it looks like it continues the series tradition of wacky weapons and interesting platforming. This time with teleporting through space rifts to instantly send yourself to another area of the level. It looks like it adds some really interesting wrinkles for both combat and traversal. I’ve always really enjoyed the Ratchet games and this one looks like more of that so I’m definitely looking forward to it. You add in girl Ratchet from an alternate world and I just want to ask what that means. Is it Multiplayer? Is it just “hey sometimes you are in another world where you play as girl Ratchet”? I need to know. Especially since with the way Ratchet works, multiplayer could be completely wild, so color me intrigued to find out more.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.