We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six has primarily featured human vs human combat with guns and tactical gameplay, but it looks like the next entry will have players suiting up to against a much more nefarious threat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine is a 3-player co-op game pitting you and two teammates against a weird parasitic entity that makes you see spooky ghost shadows and infects your arm. It launches early 2020, and based on the trailer, it’ll feature a timer mechanism that you have to manage before the parasite fully takes over your body. Unfortunately, we don’t have too much information at this time, but the teaser trailer looks sufficiently atmospheric.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!