Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six has primarily featured human vs human combat with guns and tactical gameplay, but it looks like the next entry will have players suiting up to against a much more nefarious threat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine is a 3-player co-op game pitting you and two teammates against a weird parasitic entity that makes you see spooky ghost shadows and infects your arm. It launches early 2020, and based on the trailer, it’ll feature a timer mechanism that you have to manage before the parasite fully takes over your body. Unfortunately, we don’t have too much information at this time, but the teaser trailer looks sufficiently atmospheric.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!