I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six has primarily featured human vs human combat with guns and tactical gameplay, but it looks like the next entry will have players suiting up to against a much more nefarious threat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine is a 3-player co-op game pitting you and two teammates against a weird parasitic entity that makes you see spooky ghost shadows and infects your arm. It launches early 2020, and based on the trailer, it’ll feature a timer mechanism that you have to manage before the parasite fully takes over your body. Unfortunately, we don’t have too much information at this time, but the teaser trailer looks sufficiently atmospheric.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?