Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six has primarily featured human vs human combat with guns and tactical gameplay, but it looks like the next entry will have players suiting up to against a much more nefarious threat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine is a 3-player co-op game pitting you and two teammates against a weird parasitic entity that makes you see spooky ghost shadows and infects your arm. It launches early 2020, and based on the trailer, it’ll feature a timer mechanism that you have to manage before the parasite fully takes over your body. Unfortunately, we don’t have too much information at this time, but the teaser trailer looks sufficiently atmospheric.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss