The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Presents 6/17/20 Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six has primarily featured human vs human combat with guns and tactical gameplay, but it looks like the next entry will have players suiting up to against a much more nefarious threat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Quarantine is a 3-player co-op game pitting you and two teammates against a weird parasitic entity that makes you see spooky ghost shadows and infects your arm. It launches early 2020, and based on the trailer, it’ll feature a timer mechanism that you have to manage before the parasite fully takes over your body. Unfortunately, we don’t have too much information at this time, but the teaser trailer looks sufficiently atmospheric.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.
They announced a damn anime by Trigger and I still feel nothing.