WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAKE A LOOK AT ME!
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 369: A Classroom of Catgirls - Read More → . . . . .
Capcom has announced that the oddly-dressed, Zangief-loving, wrestler Rainbow Mika will be returning to the ring in Street Fighter V.
Returning from her first appearance in Street Fighter Alpha 3, R. Mika’s costume is the butt of many jokes. While I am bummed by her outfit, I’m willing to turn the other cheek for now. After all, you know what they say about when you assume.
Of course, every wrestler needs tag team partner standing behind them, and R. Mika is no exception. Her tag partner, Nadeshiko, well help Mika deliver a spanking to her opponents at any time by using the V Trigger. This cheeky pair can preform a buttload of different combo attacks on an opponent.
Her fighting style is being described as a “stunning display of fear-inducing close-combat guessing games.” She’ll be playable at PAX Prime this weekend, so we’ll see if this claim is true or if Capcom is writing a check that Mika’s butt can’t cash at the show in Seattle.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!
August 31, 2021 | by
The indie publishers are coming together like some kind of COLLECTIVE? AGAIN? That means looots of games holy smokes.