Just mix it up a little
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 335: FMK PG-13 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 50: Pikachu Did the Dub - Read More → . . . . .
Capcom has announced that the oddly-dressed, Zangief-loving, wrestler Rainbow Mika will be returning to the ring in Street Fighter V.
Returning from her first appearance in Street Fighter Alpha 3, R. Mika’s costume is the butt of many jokes. While I am bummed by her outfit, I’m willing to turn the other cheek for now. After all, you know what they say about when you assume.
Of course, every wrestler needs tag team partner standing behind them, and R. Mika is no exception. Her tag partner, Nadeshiko, well help Mika deliver a spanking to her opponents at any time by using the V Trigger. This cheeky pair can preform a buttload of different combo attacks on an opponent.
Her fighting style is being described as a “stunning display of fear-inducing close-combat guessing games.” She’ll be playable at PAX Prime this weekend, so we’ll see if this claim is true or if Capcom is writing a check that Mika’s butt can’t cash at the show in Seattle.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
It’s boring and repetitive and it never really feels right.
The Last of Us does not exist in my head rent free, everyday it exacts a horrible cost.
Thankfully there is no unfortunate schmelting accident in this video.