Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Capcom has announced that the oddly-dressed, Zangief-loving, wrestler Rainbow Mika will be returning to the ring in Street Fighter V.
Returning from her first appearance in Street Fighter Alpha 3, R. Mika’s costume is the butt of many jokes. While I am bummed by her outfit, I’m willing to turn the other cheek for now. After all, you know what they say about when you assume.
Of course, every wrestler needs tag team partner standing behind them, and R. Mika is no exception. Her tag partner, Nadeshiko, well help Mika deliver a spanking to her opponents at any time by using the V Trigger. This cheeky pair can preform a buttload of different combo attacks on an opponent.
Her fighting style is being described as a “stunning display of fear-inducing close-combat guessing games.” She’ll be playable at PAX Prime this weekend, so we’ll see if this claim is true or if Capcom is writing a check that Mika’s butt can’t cash at the show in Seattle.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!