You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Today, Sam Lake confirmed that Quantum Break, Remedy’s next game, would be released sometime next year for Xbox One. In addition to the release window, Lake announced that Remedy would be showing gameplay footage this August at Gamescom.
Lake also went into detail about the previously announced Quantum Break TV show, to be included on the disc. “The game is about heroes, the show is about villains,” said Lake. “In the game, you play as Jack Joyce, in a desperate fight to stop the Fracture that threatens to cause the end of time. In the show, in the style of an edgy, modern TV series, you follow the schemes and power play inside Monarch; the corporation that is Jack’s main enemy.”
The reveal video also showed a few snippets of gameplay, but they flew by too quickly. I can’t wait to see more from this game in a couple months!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.