Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Today, Sam Lake confirmed that Quantum Break, Remedy’s next game, would be released sometime next year for Xbox One. In addition to the release window, Lake announced that Remedy would be showing gameplay footage this August at Gamescom.
Lake also went into detail about the previously announced Quantum Break TV show, to be included on the disc. “The game is about heroes, the show is about villains,” said Lake. “In the game, you play as Jack Joyce, in a desperate fight to stop the Fracture that threatens to cause the end of time. In the show, in the style of an edgy, modern TV series, you follow the schemes and power play inside Monarch; the corporation that is Jack’s main enemy.”
The reveal video also showed a few snippets of gameplay, but they flew by too quickly. I can’t wait to see more from this game in a couple months!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.