Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
Today, Sam Lake confirmed that Quantum Break, Remedy’s next game, would be released sometime next year for Xbox One. In addition to the release window, Lake announced that Remedy would be showing gameplay footage this August at Gamescom.
Lake also went into detail about the previously announced Quantum Break TV show, to be included on the disc. “The game is about heroes, the show is about villains,” said Lake. “In the game, you play as Jack Joyce, in a desperate fight to stop the Fracture that threatens to cause the end of time. In the show, in the style of an edgy, modern TV series, you follow the schemes and power play inside Monarch; the corporation that is Jack’s main enemy.”
The reveal video also showed a few snippets of gameplay, but they flew by too quickly. I can’t wait to see more from this game in a couple months!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.