Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Today, Sam Lake confirmed that Quantum Break, Remedy’s next game, would be released sometime next year for Xbox One. In addition to the release window, Lake announced that Remedy would be showing gameplay footage this August at Gamescom.
Lake also went into detail about the previously announced Quantum Break TV show, to be included on the disc. “The game is about heroes, the show is about villains,” said Lake. “In the game, you play as Jack Joyce, in a desperate fight to stop the Fracture that threatens to cause the end of time. In the show, in the style of an edgy, modern TV series, you follow the schemes and power play inside Monarch; the corporation that is Jack’s main enemy.”
The reveal video also showed a few snippets of gameplay, but they flew by too quickly. I can’t wait to see more from this game in a couple months!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.