The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
At E3 2019’s PC Gaming Show, Honig Studios GmbH out of Berlin showed a new ‘Spaghetti Western inspired stealth game’ titled El Hijo. You play as a kid who has been given up to a monastery and you are trying to escape to get back to your mom. Grab your kid-gun and your kid-‘picture of your wife’ and check the trailer out:
It looks like it is missing a dramatic acoustic guitar and maybe a little more advancement in the gameplay loop, because if it’s just sneaking around normal guard loops then I may not be convinced. However, El Hijo is cute as hell with its painterly aesthetic and soft line edges, and it’s real cool seeing more Latin influences in games. Hopefully it is more respectful to the culture than Guacamelee was. We’ll see how it all shakes out whenever it comes out, as they seemed to not have added any mention of how to access the game or when it may be coming out.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.