Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s trying out some more Free-to-Play hooks with their newest Pushmo game. Called Pushmo: Hippa Land, the game comes with free trial levels to give you a taste of its four worlds, and charges 500 yen to unlock each world. 300 yen buys you fifty levels, while 1000 yen pays for the entire game.
This trailer gives us a good idea on how Hippa Land plays. 3D, side-to-side pulling and pushing has been added, giving new depth to Pushmo’s already deep puzzles.
The game is already released in Japan. No confirmation yet that this game’s coming overseas, but Pushmo has always been a surprise release over here. We’ll see soon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.