This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s trying out some more Free-to-Play hooks with their newest Pushmo game. Called Pushmo: Hippa Land, the game comes with free trial levels to give you a taste of its four worlds, and charges 500 yen to unlock each world. 300 yen buys you fifty levels, while 1000 yen pays for the entire game.
This trailer gives us a good idea on how Hippa Land plays. 3D, side-to-side pulling and pushing has been added, giving new depth to Pushmo’s already deep puzzles.
The game is already released in Japan. No confirmation yet that this game’s coming overseas, but Pushmo has always been a surprise release over here. We’ll see soon.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!