Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
No confirmation on a US release, but a new HD Pushmo game has been announced for Wii U.
Pushmo World, as it’s called, will star Mallo as he solves new Pushmo puzzles, which involve pushing and pulling large colored blocks to reach the top of a structure. It doesn’t seem that it’ll carry over many changes from the 3DS sequel, Crashmo, but World will include the series’ staple level editor and subsequent QR code creator.
As well as a new game, Pushmo keychains and plush dolls will be available for purchase. As with the game, no word on if it’ll be brought to the states.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.