We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Midnight Ghost Hunt is a game inspired by GMod‘s Prop Hunt format where one team of four ghosts hide and haunt a house, while four ghost hunters try to clear the area of the ghosts. Coffee Stain Publishing and the one-man team at Vaulted Sky Games are putting together a simple format with a lot of cute little twists.
There are quite a few little mechanical touches that add to the prop hunt format, like being able to huck the furniture you are hiding in at your opponents. There is also a timed mechanic where ghosts fight back after the clock strikes midnight that creates a little more drama. It’s simple and cute! If you are interested, you can access the Alpha at http://midnightghosthunt.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!