Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Midnight Ghost Hunt is a game inspired by GMod‘s Prop Hunt format where one team of four ghosts hide and haunt a house, while four ghost hunters try to clear the area of the ghosts. Coffee Stain Publishing and the one-man team at Vaulted Sky Games are putting together a simple format with a lot of cute little twists.
There are quite a few little mechanical touches that add to the prop hunt format, like being able to huck the furniture you are hiding in at your opponents. There is also a timed mechanic where ghosts fight back after the clock strikes midnight that creates a little more drama. It’s simple and cute! If you are interested, you can access the Alpha at http://midnightghosthunt.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss