The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Midnight Ghost Hunt is a game inspired by GMod‘s Prop Hunt format where one team of four ghosts hide and haunt a house, while four ghost hunters try to clear the area of the ghosts. Coffee Stain Publishing and the one-man team at Vaulted Sky Games are putting together a simple format with a lot of cute little twists.
There are quite a few little mechanical touches that add to the prop hunt format, like being able to huck the furniture you are hiding in at your opponents. There is also a timed mechanic where ghosts fight back after the clock strikes midnight that creates a little more drama. It’s simple and cute! If you are interested, you can access the Alpha at http://midnightghosthunt.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.