I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Midnight Ghost Hunt is a game inspired by GMod‘s Prop Hunt format where one team of four ghosts hide and haunt a house, while four ghost hunters try to clear the area of the ghosts. Coffee Stain Publishing and the one-man team at Vaulted Sky Games are putting together a simple format with a lot of cute little twists.
There are quite a few little mechanical touches that add to the prop hunt format, like being able to huck the furniture you are hiding in at your opponents. There is also a timed mechanic where ghosts fight back after the clock strikes midnight that creates a little more drama. It’s simple and cute! If you are interested, you can access the Alpha at http://midnightghosthunt.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?