We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
It’s April Fool’s, so we’re ready to see some prime time humor (even though we usually don’t). But Project M’s modders, famous for turning Brawl into a more tournament viable game, have released a trailer for their new update, and it’s so in depth, there’s no way it’s just a joke.
Yeah, you saw that right. It’s Brawl reskinned with Smash Bros 64’s graphics. Every character has been redesigned to look as they would if they were in the N64 classic. Even Snake and Sonic have been regressed, looking like PS1 and Sega Saturn models respectively. N64 stages make their return as well. Check out Saffron City and Hyrule Castle! I miss those stages so much.
There’s no word on when this update will be released, but hopefully it’s soon! I’d love to see polygonal Smash Bros characters winning big tournaments.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!