At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
It’s April Fool’s, so we’re ready to see some prime time humor (even though we usually don’t). But Project M’s modders, famous for turning Brawl into a more tournament viable game, have released a trailer for their new update, and it’s so in depth, there’s no way it’s just a joke.
Yeah, you saw that right. It’s Brawl reskinned with Smash Bros 64’s graphics. Every character has been redesigned to look as they would if they were in the N64 classic. Even Snake and Sonic have been regressed, looking like PS1 and Sega Saturn models respectively. N64 stages make their return as well. Check out Saffron City and Hyrule Castle! I miss those stages so much.
There’s no word on when this update will be released, but hopefully it’s soon! I’d love to see polygonal Smash Bros characters winning big tournaments.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?