Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It’s April Fool’s, so we’re ready to see some prime time humor (even though we usually don’t). But Project M’s modders, famous for turning Brawl into a more tournament viable game, have released a trailer for their new update, and it’s so in depth, there’s no way it’s just a joke.
Yeah, you saw that right. It’s Brawl reskinned with Smash Bros 64’s graphics. Every character has been redesigned to look as they would if they were in the N64 classic. Even Snake and Sonic have been regressed, looking like PS1 and Sega Saturn models respectively. N64 stages make their return as well. Check out Saffron City and Hyrule Castle! I miss those stages so much.
There’s no word on when this update will be released, but hopefully it’s soon! I’d love to see polygonal Smash Bros characters winning big tournaments.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos