- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
Prey‘s new DLC, Mooncrash was announced today, with a surprise release date of right now! The DLC is set on the moon, in a TransStar moon base, and seems to be a run-based game mode features some elements of randomness, with environments and challenges changing each run through. Mooncrash is up on Steam now for $19.99.
Also announced was a new free update for the game, featuring a New Game+ mode and a challenging survival mode. In addition, another piece of DLC, a multiplayer ‘prop hunt’ mode called Typhon Hunter was announced coming later this summer. Typhon Hunter will also support VR, which frankly sounds terrifying.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games