The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Prey‘s new DLC, Mooncrash was announced today, with a surprise release date of right now! The DLC is set on the moon, in a TransStar moon base, and seems to be a run-based game mode features some elements of randomness, with environments and challenges changing each run through. Mooncrash is up on Steam now for $19.99.
Also announced was a new free update for the game, featuring a New Game+ mode and a challenging survival mode. In addition, another piece of DLC, a multiplayer ‘prop hunt’ mode called Typhon Hunter was announced coming later this summer. Typhon Hunter will also support VR, which frankly sounds terrifying.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.