Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Prey‘s new DLC, Mooncrash was announced today, with a surprise release date of right now! The DLC is set on the moon, in a TransStar moon base, and seems to be a run-based game mode features some elements of randomness, with environments and challenges changing each run through. Mooncrash is up on Steam now for $19.99.
Also announced was a new free update for the game, featuring a New Game+ mode and a challenging survival mode. In addition, another piece of DLC, a multiplayer ‘prop hunt’ mode called Typhon Hunter was announced coming later this summer. Typhon Hunter will also support VR, which frankly sounds terrifying.
Janie's just a cool gal who likes writing about games
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!