I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Uh oooohhhh, looks like Ed Boon’s gonna be cranky tomorrow! The Xbox store page for the Kombat pack DLC for Mortal Kombat X, which includes the four future DLC characters, accidentally dropped the news that Predator is also joining the roster in the coming months. Here’s a link to the page, but who knows how long that’ll be up, so here’s a screenshot too.
Ed Boon tweeted some concept art of a “DLC character” earlier using some sort of circular weapon, which lines up with one of Predator’s weapons. There’s still two more non-horror characters to be announced for MKX, but I’m hoping they change their mind and add Jigsaw.
These characters will be available in the previously mentioned Kombat pack, or if you buy them in the premium edition. Or piecemeal IF YOU’RE A CAVEMAN OR SOMETHING.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?