Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Uh oooohhhh, looks like Ed Boon’s gonna be cranky tomorrow! The Xbox store page for the Kombat pack DLC for Mortal Kombat X, which includes the four future DLC characters, accidentally dropped the news that Predator is also joining the roster in the coming months. Here’s a link to the page, but who knows how long that’ll be up, so here’s a screenshot too.
Ed Boon tweeted some concept art of a “DLC character” earlier using some sort of circular weapon, which lines up with one of Predator’s weapons. There’s still two more non-horror characters to be announced for MKX, but I’m hoping they change their mind and add Jigsaw.
These characters will be available in the previously mentioned Kombat pack, or if you buy them in the premium edition. Or piecemeal IF YOU’RE A CAVEMAN OR SOMETHING.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.