Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Uh oooohhhh, looks like Ed Boon’s gonna be cranky tomorrow! The Xbox store page for the Kombat pack DLC for Mortal Kombat X, which includes the four future DLC characters, accidentally dropped the news that Predator is also joining the roster in the coming months. Here’s a link to the page, but who knows how long that’ll be up, so here’s a screenshot too.
Ed Boon tweeted some concept art of a “DLC character” earlier using some sort of circular weapon, which lines up with one of Predator’s weapons. There’s still two more non-horror characters to be announced for MKX, but I’m hoping they change their mind and add Jigsaw.
These characters will be available in the previously mentioned Kombat pack, or if you buy them in the premium edition. Or piecemeal IF YOU’RE A CAVEMAN OR SOMETHING.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss