What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Fighters is one of my most anticipated games currently, so getting new information this morning was a breath of fresh air. In a stream on NicoNico today, Katsuhiro Harada, director of Pokken Tournament, announced that Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Suicune would be joining the roster alongside Lucario and Machamp. Here’s some videos of gameplay, mostly of the new characters.
According to information compiled on Serebii, the game isn’t played on a fight pad or arcade cab, and instead uses a strange controller with a d-pad, four face buttons, and two triggers. Other Pokemon can be called in for assists, so that takes Emolga, Lapras, Fennekin, and Snivy off the potential roster. Each Pokemon also has burst attacks, and if applicable, these bursts can lead to Mega Evolution. Pokken is confirmed for a 2015 arcade release in Japan, but nothing else has been announced about the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!