The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Fighters is one of my most anticipated games currently, so getting new information this morning was a breath of fresh air. In a stream on NicoNico today, Katsuhiro Harada, director of Pokken Tournament, announced that Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Suicune would be joining the roster alongside Lucario and Machamp. Here’s some videos of gameplay, mostly of the new characters.
According to information compiled on Serebii, the game isn’t played on a fight pad or arcade cab, and instead uses a strange controller with a d-pad, four face buttons, and two triggers. Other Pokemon can be called in for assists, so that takes Emolga, Lapras, Fennekin, and Snivy off the potential roster. Each Pokemon also has burst attacks, and if applicable, these bursts can lead to Mega Evolution. Pokken is confirmed for a 2015 arcade release in Japan, but nothing else has been announced about the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.