Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Fighters is one of my most anticipated games currently, so getting new information this morning was a breath of fresh air. In a stream on NicoNico today, Katsuhiro Harada, director of Pokken Tournament, announced that Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Suicune would be joining the roster alongside Lucario and Machamp. Here’s some videos of gameplay, mostly of the new characters.
According to information compiled on Serebii, the game isn’t played on a fight pad or arcade cab, and instead uses a strange controller with a d-pad, four face buttons, and two triggers. Other Pokemon can be called in for assists, so that takes Emolga, Lapras, Fennekin, and Snivy off the potential roster. Each Pokemon also has burst attacks, and if applicable, these bursts can lead to Mega Evolution. Pokken is confirmed for a 2015 arcade release in Japan, but nothing else has been announced about the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos