We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Fighters is one of my most anticipated games currently, so getting new information this morning was a breath of fresh air. In a stream on NicoNico today, Katsuhiro Harada, director of Pokken Tournament, announced that Pikachu, Gardevoir, and Suicune would be joining the roster alongside Lucario and Machamp. Here’s some videos of gameplay, mostly of the new characters.
According to information compiled on Serebii, the game isn’t played on a fight pad or arcade cab, and instead uses a strange controller with a d-pad, four face buttons, and two triggers. Other Pokemon can be called in for assists, so that takes Emolga, Lapras, Fennekin, and Snivy off the potential roster. Each Pokemon also has burst attacks, and if applicable, these bursts can lead to Mega Evolution. Pokken is confirmed for a 2015 arcade release in Japan, but nothing else has been announced about the game.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!