Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Tournament, the long rumored Pokemon fighting game by the Tekken team, has been confirmed this morning. So far, the confirmed characters Machamp and Lucario are decking it out Tekken style, with combos and four-button controls. Blaziken is also pretty much confirmed thanks to an old teaser from a few months ago. Mega Lucario seems to make an appearance as well, but it’s unknown if this is a super move or a separate character. The game is currently announced for a Japanese arcade release and nothing else, but it’s fairly certain a US/Wii U release will occur. Rumors are also circulating saying that Amiibo will be in use for the Wii U version.
Who else do you want playable? I’m hoping for Scrafty and Mega Mewtwo X. Check below for the confirmation trailer as well as the original teaser with Blaziken (skip to 2:32 to see it).
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.