Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Tournament, the long rumored Pokemon fighting game by the Tekken team, has been confirmed this morning. So far, the confirmed characters Machamp and Lucario are decking it out Tekken style, with combos and four-button controls. Blaziken is also pretty much confirmed thanks to an old teaser from a few months ago. Mega Lucario seems to make an appearance as well, but it’s unknown if this is a super move or a separate character. The game is currently announced for a Japanese arcade release and nothing else, but it’s fairly certain a US/Wii U release will occur. Rumors are also circulating saying that Amiibo will be in use for the Wii U version.
Who else do you want playable? I’m hoping for Scrafty and Mega Mewtwo X. Check below for the confirmation trailer as well as the original teaser with Blaziken (skip to 2:32 to see it).
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?