Check out #GollumGame on Twitter for more information.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Tournament, the long rumored Pokemon fighting game by the Tekken team, has been confirmed this morning. So far, the confirmed characters Machamp and Lucario are decking it out Tekken style, with combos and four-button controls. Blaziken is also pretty much confirmed thanks to an old teaser from a few months ago. Mega Lucario seems to make an appearance as well, but it’s unknown if this is a super move or a separate character. The game is currently announced for a Japanese arcade release and nothing else, but it’s fairly certain a US/Wii U release will occur. Rumors are also circulating saying that Amiibo will be in use for the Wii U version.
Who else do you want playable? I’m hoping for Scrafty and Mega Mewtwo X. Check below for the confirmation trailer as well as the original teaser with Blaziken (skip to 2:32 to see it).
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.