Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Pokken Tournament, the long rumored Pokemon fighting game by the Tekken team, has been confirmed this morning. So far, the confirmed characters Machamp and Lucario are decking it out Tekken style, with combos and four-button controls. Blaziken is also pretty much confirmed thanks to an old teaser from a few months ago. Mega Lucario seems to make an appearance as well, but it’s unknown if this is a super move or a separate character. The game is currently announced for a Japanese arcade release and nothing else, but it’s fairly certain a US/Wii U release will occur. Rumors are also circulating saying that Amiibo will be in use for the Wii U version.
Who else do you want playable? I’m hoping for Scrafty and Mega Mewtwo X. Check below for the confirmation trailer as well as the original teaser with Blaziken (skip to 2:32 to see it).
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.