This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Are you in North America and are dying to try out the upcoming Pokémon and Tekken crossover, Pokkén Tournament? Well sadly, the game still hasn’t been announced for a wide North American release. At some point in the near future however, Pokkén will be breaching our shores with a small test run.
Dave & Busters, which totally isn’t just Chuck E. Cheese for adults, will be testing the game at certain locations. D&B executive (and one of the creators of the original Xbox) Kevin Bachus confirmed this in a Reddit AMA, which isn’t too shocking considering Tekken 7 is also getting a test run at a measly three D&B locations.
There are 70 D&B locations in the U.S. and Canada but no word yet on how many are receiving Pokkén, or when. Bachus mentioned he is “more optimistic about [Pokkén] and our typical guests than Tekken,” which seems to indicate he and NAMCO are banking hard on the nostalgia factor of their target audience. If that’s the case and the test does well, Pokkén could be seeing a wider release much sooner than expected.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!