Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Are you in North America and are dying to try out the upcoming Pokémon and Tekken crossover, Pokkén Tournament? Well sadly, the game still hasn’t been announced for a wide North American release. At some point in the near future however, Pokkén will be breaching our shores with a small test run.
Dave & Busters, which totally isn’t just Chuck E. Cheese for adults, will be testing the game at certain locations. D&B executive (and one of the creators of the original Xbox) Kevin Bachus confirmed this in a Reddit AMA, which isn’t too shocking considering Tekken 7 is also getting a test run at a measly three D&B locations.
There are 70 D&B locations in the U.S. and Canada but no word yet on how many are receiving Pokkén, or when. Bachus mentioned he is “more optimistic about [Pokkén] and our typical guests than Tekken,” which seems to indicate he and NAMCO are banking hard on the nostalgia factor of their target audience. If that’s the case and the test does well, Pokkén could be seeing a wider release much sooner than expected.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.