We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
After the trademark leak from yesterday we all pretty much knew it would be coming. Nintendo announced that a new, full, Pokemon title will be released this year for the 3DS, entitled Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon. The trailer only says “holiday” of this year and only showed a few glimpses of concept art of Pikachu and Pokemon Centers.
There’s a lot of pressure on Pokemon Sun and Moon. Pokemon X and Y were the last, non-remake, editions of the games and did very well among newcomers and veterans alike. Sun and Moon have the added pressure of the Pokemon 20th anniversary hoopla that only raises the expectations. There is some new information about the re-release of Red and Blue adding the ability to transfer Pokemon from the original games to Sun and Moon. Maybe that’s a clever way to have an influx of the original, more recognizable 150 Pokemon, or maybe it’ll have a deeper gameplay impact.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!