Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Pokemon Sun and Moon are closer than you expect, and Nintendo has revealed a first look at the game’s starters, as well as the version legendaries.
The starters are Rowlet, a grass/flying owl, Litten, a fire cat, and Popplio, a water circus seal. Other things we’ve picked up from the trailer include the setting, Alola, which is a stand in for Hawaii. You can also see differences in the main characters’ design throughout the trailer, indicating that X/Y’s character customization will return.
The trailer ends with a look at the version legendaries, and a release date, November 18th. We’ll certainly get more information as time goes on, so check back for more updates.
In case you were wondering, I’ll be using Popplio.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.