Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Entire neighborhoods and cities are flooding the streets to catch Pokemon. Pokemon Go released just last week in a few countries and has countless adults cruising around town looking for rival gyms and new Pokemon. The intense popularity of the mobile game is clearly having a cultural impact that few games ever have; so much so that Nintendo is feeling that impact where it counts the most: in their bank account.
Since the game’s launch, Nintendo’s market value has increased an incredible $7.5 billion, and when you look at their stock over just the past five days, it’s clear Pokemon Go is the driving force.
In addition to publishing, developing, and producing many of the titles in the franchise, Nintendo also shares the Pokemon copyright. It’s very likely that if Pokemon Go continues to succeed, so will Nintendo. Over the last year, Nintendo’s stock had been struggling and losing nearly half its value, but Pokemon Go is one hell of a life vest. With the NX on the horizon, Nintendo could be on the verge of even more success.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos