Time to suplex crime
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
Sony has officially announced a release date for the PSVR system. It will be available on October 13th, 2016, at a pricepoint of $399. Sony has touted an impressive 50 games in it’s lineup, including titles such as Farpoint, a first person space exploration shooter, Battlefront A-Wing VR Missions, and Batman Arkham VR.
Final Fantasy XV is also receiving a PSVR title known as Final Fantasy XV: VR Experience where you will experience in game battles in VR, as well as some other activities from the proper game. Lets hope to see more titles when the system launches this fall.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)