The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
It wouldn’t be a show about electronics if virtual reality didn’t show up somewhere right? After days of wondering who would be the first to say those magical words, Playstation stepped up and revealed an entire slate of upcoming VR titles. Look for these games coming soon to a PS VR helmet near you.
Moss is all about being the cutest little mouse running around the world. What more do you need to fall in love with such a charming game?
Final Fantasy XV VR will finally be coming so you can finally fish and crack open some cold ones with your chocobros. You’ll bait your hook this September.
Star Child is an atmospheric space adventure where you guide around a lady astronaut on strange new worlds.
It wouldn’t be VR is Bethesda wasn’t somehow mentioned, right? Skyrim, yes that game you’ve probably purchased at least twice, will be coming to virtual reality. I won’t buy this unless I have to physically yell to use the dragon shouts.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.