Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
After months of waiting and other competitors accepting preorders and preparing to launch, Sony announced today that Playstation VR will be coming this October. Launching in North America, Europe, and Japan all at once, the helmet will cost $399. Sony boasted over fifty games for the launch, with over two hundred developers working on more games and “projects”.
Since the announcement wasn’t streamed live from GDC, a lot of the tiny details are still spilling out. Some twitter images reveal a lot of the wires and add-ons we will all need to plug in to get this working. Included in the base price is that mystery box last seen when PS VR made the press rounds, which we assume helps boost the PS4’s power to support VR properly.
Final consumer PSVR specs/hardware: pic.twitter.com/myOYP6b3G7
— Max Scoville (@MaxScoville) March 15, 2016
No word on how much additional hardware or games may cost. Playstation Move controllers aren’t included and even though PS VR is the cheapest, and probably most accessible, VR platform that doesn’t mean we should pay for every little piece.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.