This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Playstation’s E3 conference followed up The Last of Us II at E3 with a look at Ghost of Tsushima, the new title from Sucker Punch.
The extended preview featured a wandering samurai fighting off troops of a Mongol invasion, slicing and dicing with all the gory style you would expect from a one who has studied the blade. The gameplay seems to provide multiple approaches for various situations, but also appears to put a large focus on stealth-based gameplay.
In classic samurai fashion, the demo concluded with a sword showdown at sunset, proving Ghost of Tsushima is in it to win it when it comes to points for style. No word on a release date, but the game certainly looks like it’s out to scratch that Witcher 3 or Metal Gear Rising itch.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!