Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Playstation’s E3 conference followed up The Last of Us II at E3 with a look at Ghost of Tsushima, the new title from Sucker Punch.
The extended preview featured a wandering samurai fighting off troops of a Mongol invasion, slicing and dicing with all the gory style you would expect from a one who has studied the blade. The gameplay seems to provide multiple approaches for various situations, but also appears to put a large focus on stealth-based gameplay.
In classic samurai fashion, the demo concluded with a sword showdown at sunset, proving Ghost of Tsushima is in it to win it when it comes to points for style. No word on a release date, but the game certainly looks like it’s out to scratch that Witcher 3 or Metal Gear Rising itch.
Check out the trailer below!
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.