Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
The Playstation brand is pulling an NES Classic and releasing their own small console full of ROMs. The Playstation Classic will be releasing December 3rd, with an asking price of $100.
So far, Sony is saying twenty games will be loaded on the hardware, including Final Fantasy VII, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3, and Wild Arms. More games will be revealed in the coming weeks, but so far, that’s quite a motley crew of classics from Playstation’s history.
The hardware will use HDMI and comes with two controllers so you can play Tekken with someone else, no worries about buying another controller. It also comes with a USB cable, but surprisingly, no AC adapter. I’m guessing they did this so the flat $100 price would look more attractive, but that’s still an odd, disappointing move.
Is this worth the price? If you’ve missed out on these games, sure, and original releases of these games are expensive these days. For now, I’m a bit skeptical, as we don’t know the full roster, but this is an interesting step for Sony to take.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.