This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
In a truly surprising announcement, Xbox announced that the popular “battle royale” survival game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will be coming to the Xbox One in “late 2017” as a “console launch exclusive.”
Currently in PC early access, the game features a group of 100 players dropped into an island and forced to fend for themselves against others. The winner, of course, is the last one left. Battlegrounds has unique features such as a constantly shrinking playing field and the ability for players to work in squads of four.
This is great news for anyone who doesn’t have the PC power to run Battlegrounds. The phrase “console launch exclusive” tells us that the game might come to the PS4 later than the Xbox One, but only time will tell.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!