Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
In a truly surprising announcement, Xbox announced that the popular “battle royale” survival game PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will be coming to the Xbox One in “late 2017” as a “console launch exclusive.”
Currently in PC early access, the game features a group of 100 players dropped into an island and forced to fend for themselves against others. The winner, of course, is the last one left. Battlegrounds has unique features such as a constantly shrinking playing field and the ability for players to work in squads of four.
This is great news for anyone who doesn’t have the PC power to run Battlegrounds. The phrase “console launch exclusive” tells us that the game might come to the PS4 later than the Xbox One, but only time will tell.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!