So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
Up until now we didn’t know a lot about Scalebound. We knew it had some attitude and it was being made by Platinum Games, like everything else these days. At Gamescom we got to see more of this dragon co-op game. You walk around, killing fodder enemies with your dragon who seems to take on the brunt of the work. You’ll of course stumble upon bigger and badder enemies who require a little more finesse, and perhaps some strategic items, to take down.
Also announced was four player co-op. Not much was shown of this at all except that your friends can pop into games and help you take down bosses. They also bring in their dragons – which do look different than yours – making me wonder if you can customize your dragon. It would make sense, since having four dragons all looking the same running around in a single battle would get confusing quickly.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss